Sunday, April 10, 2011

Diversify your marketing techniques.

Hi guys. I thought I'd write a little bit about marketing strategy and the importance of adding diversity to your marketing plan. I know that many of us who begin our home-based business ask ourselves how we are going to market our business.

We may choose buying leads, or telling friends, or passing out cards etc. The one thing I have learned however, is that it is incredibly important to diversify and add as many marketing techniques as your time and budget will allow. It is not enough to do just one thing or another.

For example, I pass out sizzle cards wherever I go. I also purchase verified, opt-in leads. I send people to my blog. I have a link to my website and blog on my email signature. I have signs that I have put up at strategic locations around town. And of course there's the social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter. I do this because no one thing will work. The more tentacles you have bringing in prospects, the greater potential you will have at turning those prospects into sign-ups.

That being said, Your strategy should be to try and send your prospects to either a capture page on-line or to a phone number that will give them more information about your business opportunity. Remember that the times we live in have provided us myriad ways of marketing our business.  Use them all.

I just added the Power of 4 capture page to my arsenal. If you don't already have a capture page, I would start here. Its only $67 to purchase and its fairly easy to use. But remember, you have to market it to get people to see it.

Speak to you soon.

Ivan
Learn more about Power of 4 and Infinity Downline.


No comments:

Post a Comment