Thursday, June 9, 2011

Videos for Infinity Downline.

I have been working lately to create more videos for my Infinity Downline Team business. I've realized that creating videos using simple video editing software is really a great way to market your business.

With a little time and effort, you can put something on YouTube or MetaCafe that can link people back to your capture page, blog or your website. It's pretty powerful. Now let me just say that I did know this before, but it's not until recently, since I started creating my own videos, that I am really seeing it for myself.

So, what you want to do is get yourself a video editing software such as Camtasia Studio. This software or any other like it (and there may be some free one's out there) will allow you to edit video, and record your computer screen. With a web cam you can quickly become Steven Spielberg while also driving traffic to your business.

The reason this works is simple. Its all about content on the web. The more of you that you put out on the internet, the higher the likelyhood that someone will see you and decide to join your business. That being said, your chances of conversion from traffic to your capture page or website is really going to be dependent on whether you are really offering your prospects something of value. For example, a flashy, loud website that splashes money around on screen will most likely not help you.

However, if you keep everything you disseminate onto the Internet as something of value, you will really move your business forward. Think of it this wasy, if you market yourself like a loud, obnoxious used car salesman using tacky websites (usually provided by your affiliate company) you're most likely going to be banging your head on the wall. However, if you have a website that offers value (tutorials, training, tips, tricks, goals, etc) that is what will keep someone interested in you and your team.

Training videos, personal videos, even simple inspirational videos put online at various websites such as YouTube will get your name and that of your team out there. The more the better. So start going Hollywood and get videos out there.

Lastly, don't think you have to be in front of the camera. I hate being in front of the camera. Most of my videos, which you can see on my channel Ivan Reyes Marketing are void of me in them. You can hear my voice, but I haven't gotten to the point of being an actor. It still gets me out there though. So remember, make a video, any video, and start getting yourself out there.

Catch me on FaceBook

Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment